Friday, January 1, 2010

My New Red Scarf - read: I'm in love!

I had a red scarf.

It was red.

It was a scarf.

It was okay.

Okay, it was boring.

So...

I added a long straight stitch down the length of my boring red scarf.

Then, I added another long line of long stitches.

I gathered it all up it a simple ruffle.

I added a vintage button from buttons "borrowed" from my mom. ;)

I fudged my way through a button hole (cut a hole and zigzagged the edges)

And now...?



Now I'm in love. Sigh...


Make your life beautiful,

6 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. Luuuuuv luv luv it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cool! I love the button!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is simple, I think I will try that !

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have so many scarves, but this is great! May try something similar for the artic cold we are getting here in Chicago.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That scarf is stinkin' adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails