Friday, January 22, 2010

A revised version of the tissue box toy

Remember this awesome toy that I raved about?  Well, my little munchkin showed it a little too much love=)  And tissue boxes aren't that sturdy anyway so I had to come up with a solution.


So I took this box that my husband saved from the trash and taped up the opening.


Then I flipped it over on its side and cut out an oval opening.



Then I covered it with stash fabric and hot glued it down. I cut the material in little tabs around the opening, put dabs of hot glue on ans pressed them under the rim.  Per usual I got more hot glue on my fingers than the box. grr!

This box is much sturdier!  In fact I accidentally stepped on it this morning and no damage done!




Make your life beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails