Friday, January 1, 2010

Goodbye 2009 Hello 2010



Wow 2009 has come and gone! Today is the day where I sit back and reflect on all the wonderful things that happened in 2009. I had so many blessings this year. One of them being that my daughter was born in March at home. From then I became at permanent stay-at-home mom and realized that being a stay-at-home mom is the most rewarding and difficult job I have ever had (and I have had plenty). Since my journey at home has started, I have met so many wonderful people, my son made a best friend (miles), I learned how to cook, sew, dream and have confidence in myself. But the person I am most thankful is my husband because without his support and encouragement 2009 wouldn't be what it was. Thank you Scott!





Though Mamma Tortilla has only recently started and we are still brand new to this blogging world, I want to thank those who have become followers. We have a lot of plans for 2010. So please stick around and lets make 2010 AWESOME together!.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails