Sorry we were missing for a few days! Both Les and I had sickness running rampant in our houses. But we are back! I can hear you all cheering... oh, no that's the radio...oh well.
My poor husband! He puts up with so much for my crafting obsession but rarely benefits. Well today I rectified that. He is outside most of the day and doesn't really like wearing a big ol' scarf around his neck. So, I made him a fleece neck warmer. It couldn't have been simpler (shh, don't tell him!) It probably took close to 20 minutes, and that was while Bella was awake. So here is is:
1. Cut a piece of fleece 22x20 (making sure the stretch is along the 22 inch length)
2. Fold cloth in half (right sides together) so it measures 10 x 22. Sew along the long edge to form a tube.
3. Turn the tube in on itself so the right sides are together.(this step is hard to explain in words and my drawing is really bad. You are basically taking the tube and making a tube half the size)
4. Sew around the circle leaving a opening to turn. Only sew two layers together - not all four. That would leave you with no hole for the head!
5. Turn and hand stitch opening closed.
Sorry that I didn't take step by step pictures. If you have any questions let me know.
Tada! That should hold him over for a few months=)
Make your life beautiful!