Monday, October 12, 2009

Etsy Bitsy Monday

I dont know about anyone else but let me tell you Etsy is by far my favorite thing. I love "window" shopping. I sit back with a cup of green tea and just admire all the amazing things that people make. I'm so happy about this handmade movement. I think its great that more people are interested in buying things that are handmade instead of store bought!!. These are things that I saw today that I would love in my house. One of my short term goals is to have an etsy store and sell the things I make :) Thats what I am hoping that this blog becomes a craft/sewing blog.

So i think every monday I will put up some of my favorite etsy finds. Yeap it will be called Etsy Bitsy Monday :) too cute



ok have to get back to my "window shopping"

Les :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails