Sunday, October 18, 2009

J'Adore Sewing Books

Right now I am in the process of trying to get a sewing book collection together. I see the holidays/birthday is coming up so maybe I'll drop the hint off to the hubby :) Here's just a few that I would like to have. Let me know what you think of them. Would love to get reviews, if you have read any of them or if you have suggestions of other books you like.

Last Minute Patch Work by Anna Williams
Weekend Sewing by Heather Ross
Handmade Home by Amanda Blake Soule
Seams to Me by Anna Maria Horner
Sewing Green by Betz White One Yard Wonders by Rebecca Yanker

2 comments:

  1. Hey Leslie ...
    I've drooled over almost all of these books. Handmade Home is actually in my cart at Amazon, just waiting for another book to join it to get free shipping. I have Amanda's first book and I LOVE it... very inspiring. Her blog is awesome, also. Its soulemama.com. I got Bend The Rules Sewing by Amy Karol (angry chicken) from the library and really enjoyed it. I love sewing WITHOUT patterns! Do I recognize that floor and button tin in your header ;)
    ~Andrea

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails