Thursday, October 22, 2009

Can't Live Without My Sling








So I had to share with everyone the love I have for my sling. I carry Chloe around in it all the time. It's a life saver. She naps, helps mommy do house chores, we hike together in it, and we even play putt putt in it :). You don't know what you are missing if you don't have one already :)
When she was first born we used the sleepywrap for awhile but for me personally it was hard to unwrap all the time and feed her. The girls at my La Leache League meetings would always wear their babies in slings and they were so modern. I had to have one!! I asked one of the girls for directions on a diy sling and also got help from my friend Katie. They gave me an awesome site for how to make slings (check out the site, its great). Since I wear Chloe in her sling all the time now some friends have been asking me to make them one as gifts. The recent one I made was for Baby Savannah and it turned out beautiful :) I had to share.








Les :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you, girl! Did you see me sporting the sling in Melissa's latest post? Have you tried a Mei Tai? I love that they're completely hands free. So helpful when chasing siblings :) Beautiful sling, but the way.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails