Thursday, December 31, 2009

Love in Pillow Form

For Christmas, Leslie made a family member a pillow with a tree and the family named embroidered on the pillow. When she showed me, I wanted it...and promptly told her so! Then the weeks went by and I forgot all about it - out of sight...

So, when we met to exchange Christmas presents, I was giddy when I saw she had made me one as well=) And touched when I found out she had worked on it while the kids were not napping so she could finish in time. Now that's love!

It now is proudly displayed on my living room couch. It does look a little lonely though... (hint, hint;)

I love it Les - one of my favorites this year!

Friendship is a sheltering tree ~ Coleridge



Make your life beautiful!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails