Friday, May 21, 2010

First Place...NO WAY!

I just finished taking a six week photography class over at Bloom E-Course.  This is another class I highly recommend.  Rachel, the instructor, is super nice and so passionate about photography and this class.  She answers every question and gets you excited every week about your photography assignment.  You walk away from the class more confident about taking pictures and you make new friends along the way. 

The fourth week of class Rachel had a photo contest and we were each allowed to submit a portrait picture.  At first I was pretty hesitant but I said "what the heck, I have nothing to loose."  I submitted a picture of Chloe and I WON FIRST PLACE!! WOOHOO! I was shocked.  There were  many talented photographers in my class so I was really surprised.  I won a lensbaby, a discount to Mpix and a discount to Totally Rad Actions. AWESOME!  But in the end everyone won something, she gave away actions and textures she created to everyone in the class.

Here is the winning picture:


 

Take this class if you want to learn how to use your camera, whether it be a point and shoot or dslr!!


Leslie

3 comments:

  1. awesome!!! it IS a beautiful picture :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love this photo. I love photography and I love taking shots of my son and his friends. This is the money shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like the class that I need to take. I have questions that I will ask when I see you :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails