Saturday, November 14, 2009

Behind the Scenes

I have to admit I am a blog stalker. I love reading and seeing what other bloggers are doing. It's a little bit of an obsession. But, I always wonder how they do it. They look so together. The kids look happy, dinner looks made every night at the same time, and they craft a million things a week. How do they do it??? How do they make time for family, household, and more importantly CRAFT!

This is definitely a challenge here at Mamma Tortilla's house. Sometimes in the middle of the day, the kids will do something or inspire me and I have to run to the computer and type. Well, 1% of the time it actually happens. Other times, its at night when I do most of my blogging or crafting. When I do blog or craft really quickly while the kids are awake, this is what I turn around to............







HAHA! gotta love kids! So the conclusion is no blogging, internet checking or crafting while kids are awake because family is first! I do have some ideas on how I can get a lot of crafting and blogging done. Do you have any suggestions? Would love to hear from other bloggers out there on how they multitask and get things done.


Leslie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails